"We founded Pack Health to solve one problem: Getting healthy is overwhelming for the average person. Pack Health strives to help people affordably access the right care and develop the self-management skills needed to improve their well-being."
Will Wright and Mazi Rasulnia - Cofounders
OUR MISSION is to help people overwhelmed by a diagnosis access the right care and develop the self-management skills to improve well-being.
- As much as 50% of health outcomes are tied to everyday lifestyle habits. Small changes can lead to big results.
- You are not alone. Very few people (less than 10%) feel adequately informed by the healthcare information they receive at the clinician’s office.
- 45% of people with chronic conditions say they know what to do, but admit that they lack the skill or time to follow through. We can help.
Our Guiding Principles
- Improve well being - Focus on improving well being for members first as well as colleagues and our community.
- Deliver exceptional service - Focus on building a delightful member experience from start to finish.
- Keep things simple - Make things as simple as possible for members and Pack Health colleagues alike.
- Work as a team - Celebrate successes and solve problems together. Work hard and have fun.
- Be a great place for great people - Be a place where great people can self- manage, master a craft and flourish as people.