Pertinent Member Information
To help members understand their rights, responsibilities, and information related to their participation in our programs.
- Access to coaching: You have the right to access health coaching.
- Safety: You have the right to receive safe, effective, and high quality coaching.
- Respect: You have the right to be shown respect, dignity, and consideration during health coaching sessions, online and offline.
- Communication and Access to Information: You have the right to be informed about Pack Health services and products, and all treatment options for your condition and costs (regardless of benefit coverage) in a clear, concise manner. This will provide you with information to discuss options with your care team, as needed. You also have the right to request further information about the Pack Health staff and their qualifications.
- Participation: You have the right to be included in and make decisions and choices about your health and when receiving care from a practitioner. Health Advisors do not provide clinical advice but empower you to have informed and prepared discussions with your practitioner and entire care team.
- Comment: You have the right to comment on your experience and have your concerns addressed.
- Safety: If you have safety concerns, please share your safety concerns with us. Feel free to communicate concerns to your Health Advisor or call 855-255-2362.
- Respect: Please consider the well being of others and your Health Advisor.
- Communication: Please provide accurate health information so your Health Advisor can best support you. Also, please ask questions regarding your care, care coordination, or resource needs.
- Participation: Please participate to your best ability by making an effort to comply with the Health Advisor and member coaching agreement expectations set in the first call.
- Complaint/Feedback: Please speak up about a complaint or feedback via the appropriate complaint/feedback channels so that we can come to a quick resolution. We work to resolve complaints within seven business days. Complaints can be submitted via the Member Advocacy page (www.packhealth.com/memberadvocacy) on our website, by informing your Health Advisor, or calling 855-255-2362.
As an active member, you can opt-out of the Pack Health services at any time during the program. Please let your Health Advisor know you wish to opt-out, call 855-255-2362 or email email@example.com.
Members have the ability to communicate a complaint or feedback in the following ways:
- Online form: Use the form below to submit feedback or a complaint.
- Phone: Call 855-255-2362 to submit feedback or a complaint via phone.
- Email: Send an email with your feedback or complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail: Send a letter to 110 12th St. North Birmingham, AL 35203 (Attn: VP of Member Services)
- Alert your sponsor: Make your sponsor (i.e. employer) aware of an issue
- Health Advisor: Communicate a complaint to their Health Advisor via email, text, or during your weekly phone call.
Additionally, members will be asked to provide feedback at weeks 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 of the program.
In an urgent situation that is life-threatening, the member should call 911. In the event of a psychological emergency, the Health Advisor will provide support and resources to the member, including calling 911 on behalf of the member if they indicate suicidal intent. You should contact your Health Advisor first and then 855-255-2362 if needed.
Individuals are deemed eligible to participate in the program if they are at least 18 years of age, report diagnosis of the chronic disease program in which they choose to enroll, and are covered by a sponsoring group (ex. employer, health plan, etc.).
Pack Health calling hours range from 8am to 8pm CST Monday through Friday. We offer Saturday call times at the request of the member. There are no call times on Sunday. You can reach Pack Health at 855-255-2362, email@example.com or 110 12th Street North, Birmingham, AL 35203