Soup isn’t only for winter months! When yellow squash is in season, this is one of our favorite ways to enjoy it.
- 1/2 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 1 yellow squash (chopped)
- 1 can white beans
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1/4 Avocado (sliced)
- Parmesan (grated)
We love this recipe because it’s oh-so-simple!
- First, chop up your squash and put them in a pot of boiling water with your basil, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 3 minutes, then add (pre-cooked) white beans and let simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with sliced avocado and parmesan grated on top.
If you haven’t seen it yet, check out our quick recipe video here. You can even leave a comment to let us know what ingredients you’d like to see next!